If you’ve recently visited Ducks.org, you may have noticed a few changes. The new and improved homepage for Ducks Unlimited launched last week, the first major redesign since 2010. Last year nearly 5.5 million people visited Ducks.org , generating 70 million page views, helping cement DU as the foremost authority on all things waterfowl.
Here are a few of the new upgrades:
- A modern, responsive design that automatically optimizes content for any device (mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.).
- Highly upgraded network infrastructure and new content management system
- Overhauled Waterfowl ID gallery
- High quality photography within editorial and a new member photo gallery
- Enhanced features to the Waterfowl Migration Map
- Dedicated regional home pages & content
- New state websites
- Updated editorial with enhanced advertising capabilities